1. Give God what's right, not what's left!
2. "Pray" is a four letter word that you can say anywhere
(except in a public school).
3. Man's way leads to a hopeless end! God's way leads to
an endless hope!
4. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
5. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!
6. To be almost saved is to be totally lost.
7. We're too blessed to be depressed.
8. In the sentence of life the Devil may be a comma, but
DO NOT LET him be the PERIOD!
9. Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
10. God loves everyone, but probably prefers "fruits of
the spirit" over
11. God grades on the cross, not the curve.
12. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come on into Church for
a faith lift!
13. Prayer - Don't give God instructions -- just report
14. Walmart isn't the only saving place!
15. God doesn't want shares of your life; He wants
16. Don't wait for 6 strong men to take you to church.
17. A family altar can alter a family.
18. We don't change the message, the message changes us.
19. This Church is "Prayer Conditioned"!
20. When God ordains, He sustains.
21. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning!
22. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
23. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory
24. Having truth decay? Brush up on your Bible!
25. Exercise daily -- walk with the Lord!
26. Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
27. Wisdom has two parts: 1) Having a lot to say. 2) Not
28. Never give the devil a ride! He will always want to
29. Watch your step carefully! Everyone else does!
30. A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
31. Nothing ruins the truth like stretching it.
32. You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to
33. He who is good at making excuses is seldom good for
34. Kindness is difficult to give away because it
keeps coming back.
35. He who angers you controls you!
36. Worry is the darkroom in which "negatives" are
37. Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler.
38. For all you do, His blood's for you!
39. Forbidden fruits creates many jams.
40. Be ye fishers of men. You catch them and He will
41. Deciding not to choose is still making a choice.
42. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the
43. "Read The Bible.....It Will Scare The Hell out Of
44. If God is your Co-pilot -- Swap seats!